Imperfect as it is, I love my life. No matter what happens, I am always his wife, their momma, and most importantly HIS daughter. With that, everything is peachy! I can't imagine living life any other way. I cherish God's Grace on my life and my family's life everyday.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Soccer Season!!



Soccer season has started. The first scrimmage was tonight. And in true fashion, this Texas weather has kept me home with Emilee. It's cold and rainy.  Jamie had to play goalie tonight and did well, because they tied 1:1. Jamie would rather be on the field in the action, so I'm sure she's looking forward to Friday's game and so am I! I don't like missing any of them, but inevitably, I am the one who is elected to stay home. Makes sense considering Emilee cries for me and seems to listen best to momma. But it still makes me sad to miss ANY of Jamie's games this senior year! This is the last year of high school sports for us!

And since i don't have any pics of this soccer season yet, here's one from the award's ceremony last year. They were recognized in front of the school board for making it to district playoffs. Jamie's easy to spot. In front in black, turquoise and white and the only white girl there ;) hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment