Imperfect as it is, I love my life. No matter what happens, I am always his wife, their momma, and most importantly HIS daughter. With that, everything is peachy! I can't imagine living life any other way. I cherish God's Grace on my life and my family's life everyday.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Two Year Olds are Awesome!

Emilee Grace is so funny and always saying things that leave us wondering where she learned it or heard it from.  Her latest word for the past 2 or 3 weeks has been "injuries".  If she barely hits her leg, she doubles over grabbing it and says "oh no! I have injuries!" Too funny. 

She's very sweet too. Lately she's been all about telling us, "Momma, I love you! I'm so glad you're my momma!"  When Heath gets home, she tells him, "Daddy, I'm so glad you're home!"  This all started on Christmas Eve when she opened this frog. She grabbed him, hugged him and yelled, "OH ME GOSH FROGGY! I'M SO GLAD I FOUND YOU! I'M SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU!" Now hearing THAT made our whole Christmas! She rolled on the floor hugging him.

I really need to get a photo of her when she goes to sleep. She sleeps with three blankets that must go on in a certain order (I don't know WHERE she gets being so picky from ;) she has 3 frogs, an elephant, and a stuffed piglet that she sleeps with. Her oldest frog has NO stuffing left in his poor neck b/c she sleeps with him in a death grip around his neck. His poor head just flops over.  The big girls get a laugh out of how Emmy must have her blankets in a certain order and her animals all lined up in certain places. Me, I just think it's cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment