Imperfect as it is, I love my life. No matter what happens, I am always his wife, their momma, and most importantly HIS daughter. With that, everything is peachy! I can't imagine living life any other way. I cherish God's Grace on my life and my family's life everyday.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

A New Thanksgiving Tradition

This year, I decided to start writing letters to the girls the night before Thanksgiving (to give to them ON Thanksgiving) telling them how much I love them and why I am so thankful for them.  Of course we tell them we love them all the time, but I wanted them to have a keepsake or record each year of it to look back on and to know that I am proud of them.  I think these were the first letters I've written by hand in a LONG time and it was funny how tired my hand got. This age of computers and typing everything has made me forget about writing out those long letters. Anyhow, I thought it was a nice tradition to start. I hope they think so too. Especially when they look back on it. And, as with all of the traditions I start, I hope these are things that they do with/for their children when they have a family of their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment