Imperfect as it is, I love my life. No matter what happens, I am always his wife, their momma, and most importantly HIS daughter. With that, everything is peachy! I can't imagine living life any other way. I cherish God's Grace on my life and my family's life everyday.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Awesome Teacher Gift for the holidays!

Let me start this out by saying that I WISH that I could give the proper credit to the person who posted this on their blog BUT my computer froze on my so all I have is the photo saved in my computer.  If someone knows who this photo belongs to, I'd love to give the proper credit for this awesome idea.

As you know, we homeschool so we don't have a need for "teacher's gifts", although I have received gifts from Kimberly when she was younger. I will be making this with an "E" and put "E is for Emilee" on it.  It is such a cute idea-too cute to pass up. So, it will be made and then take it's place on the wall over the desk after we get the new desk.

So, what do you think? It's such a great idea isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment