Imperfect as it is, I love my life. No matter what happens, I am always his wife, their momma, and most importantly HIS daughter. With that, everything is peachy! I can't imagine living life any other way. I cherish God's Grace on my life and my family's life everyday.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Getting ready for Jesus' Birthday

That's right, I said it! I'm decorating for Christmas! Yes! Already! lol. Heath told me I couldn't decorate for Christmas until after Thanksgiving, but I told him that he's not in charge of holidays and if he's not careful, he'll wake up in the morning with the tree up already. lol. Okay, so I fell asleep and the tree still isn't put up. But it's going up this week!  I mean, I am coo-coo for Christmas! Only having the Christmas decorations up for 30 days just doesn't seem right to me! So, the tree is going up this week!

So, the Christmas countdown chalkboard is up (and has been for 2 days) and the first craft is finished.  These "interesting" little wall hangers were found at Bits 'n' Pieces (a thrift store in Bastrop) for 59cents each. I had all the supplies on hand for it, so I got this project done for less than $2.

Here is the BEFORE pic...



And here is the AFTER. Not my best work, but in my eyes, anything that's wishing Jesus a Happy Birthday is beautiful :) Or at least that's my story...and I'm stickin' to it!







No comments:

Post a Comment