Imperfect as it is, I love my life. No matter what happens, I am always his wife, their momma, and most importantly HIS daughter. With that, everything is peachy! I can't imagine living life any other way. I cherish God's Grace on my life and my family's life everyday.

Monday, November 22, 2010

For All The Crock Pot Lovers out There!

I came across a blog that I had to share with you all. It's a A Year of Slow Cooking! Detailed recipes and colorful photos of both the ingredients and the finished dish!  I haven't looked at the blog in detail yet, but from what I've seen so far, it looks pretty awesome, so check it out if you love to crockpot cook...or if you do it out of necessity.

A YEAR OF SLOW COOKING

1 comment:

  1. I am so going to have to check it out. We use ours sometimes. Always trying to come up with new things to make.

    ReplyDelete