Imperfect as it is, I love my life. No matter what happens, I am always his wife, their momma, and most importantly HIS daughter. With that, everything is peachy! I can't imagine living life any other way. I cherish God's Grace on my life and my family's life everyday.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Countdowns

Wow! I can hardly believe how fast the holidays are approaching us! I have many countdowns going right now. The are 4 nights left until Heath's overnight work will be over and he will have a full week off for Thanksgiving! Hallelujah!  There are 9 days until Thanksgiving and we have SO much to be thankful for! There are 10 days until Black Friday and I do love me some savings and sales!  There are 39 days until Christmas! And I do believe there are 45 days until 2011! Wow! I am not looking forward to 2011 though, because it brings too many changes. Jamie will be graduating high school in 2011!

As you might have already guessed or seen, we have had our Christmas tree up for about a week and we love it!


And here is the small tree that is in the kitchen. I made a curtain for the back door window from some fabric I found leftover from last year. Funny thing about that fabric is that I bought it again this year not knowing I had it leftover from last year. Guess I must have really liked it ;) The tree is decorated with Emilee's tiny spoons, measuring spoons, small spice jars, and cookie cutters. For an added "kitchen" touch, I put the rolling pins at the bottom of the tree for more decoration.


Our Advent calendar is small Christmas stockings and is hanging up behind the small tree in the kitchen.


This year, I am really going to go all out with the decorations. Emilee loves the Christmas decor. She woke up from her nap to the tree being up the first time and the look on her face was priceless! She was so excited! She yelled, "Oh Me Gosh! Where did it come from? All the stuff! Where did all the stuff come from? Oh Me Gosh!"  So cute!  Yes, she still sounds like a pirate with the "Me" instead of  "My" and I still think it's the cutest thing ever. I still never correct her. It just makes me giggle and happy, so why stop her? winks!

No comments:

Post a Comment