Imperfect as it is, I love my life. No matter what happens, I am always his wife, their momma, and most importantly HIS daughter. With that, everything is peachy! I can't imagine living life any other way. I cherish God's Grace on my life and my family's life everyday.

Friday, November 5, 2010

You see chaos and I see amazing blessings one after another.

You see a pair of tiny boots thrown on the kitchen floor. I see the excitement she had when we bought them and how she didn't want to take them off and wanted to sleep in them the first night.
 


You see a stuffed frog on the kitchen table where it doesn't belong. I see a reminder of loved ones in Heaven watching over us. I see the amazing coincidence that Emmy loved that froggy from the beginning just like the rest of her family loves frogs. And just like her Aunt Kimmy loved frogs.
 


You see a halloween monkey costume still out. I see and remember the excitement and wonder of a child turning into a monkey the second she puts the costume on. I see memories of how she knocked on the doors and yelled "trick or treat" on her own this year. I see how excited she was to hold her own bucket of candy no matter how heavy it got for her. I see how cute she was giving out candy in that costume to the trick or treaters that came to our door.


You see a bright orange puppet laying upside down on the floor like a floater instead of in the toy bucket. I see memories of opening the fish's mouth WIDE and tickling her belly with it, hearing her squeal and giggle with delight.





You see an empty package of fruit snacks laying in the floor beside the trash can. I see how she would eat an entire box of them if you let her. I see her yelling "I'll throw it in the trash momma."


 

You see a mess of a desk cubby. I see a tiny school desk with a cubby full of her love and imagination. i see her doll and monkey sitting in the desk together and remember her saying "Here, here's your sister" to the monkey as she put the doll in.
 


You see a sewing machine and chaos of fabric. I see the absolute joy I have in making her outfits for her. I see how happy she gets to try on each and every outfit every single time-no matter how many outfits you make her.


You see a packet and paper work for senior graduation. I see the pride I have in what an amazing woman she has become and the drive she has to succeed. I see the kindergarten pictures that were taken 12 yrs ago.
 


You see the bathroom sink full of hair spray, straightening irons, and make up. I see that this is a sight to cherish because time is flying to quickly and all too soon there will be a time I will miss that mess.
 


You see chaos and I see amazing blessings one after another.

No comments:

Post a Comment