Imperfect as it is, I love my life. No matter what happens, I am always his wife, their momma, and most importantly HIS daughter. With that, everything is peachy! I can't imagine living life any other way. I cherish God's Grace on my life and my family's life everyday.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Not your typical girl...or AM I?

I've never been your typical "girly" girl, or so I've thought. I've never been into going to the mall, or what new electronic phone gadgets and apps are out (I have a plain Jane phone), getting my nails done,  or the typical "chick" tv shows (you know Greys, etc.) And  I have to admit that when people post about those shows, I have NO clue what they are talking about or the hype of it all.

So, in that respect, I've never been girly like that.  But what I'm starting to realize is that I am girly in other ways. I love to bake, craft, sew, decorate, thrift/antique shop, and I have a serious fabric addiction. I could be locked in JoAnn's Fabric store for a week and not be bothered by it. I mean, after all, they do have snacks up front and tons of foam/fabric/pillows to nap on in the back. They have plenty of sewing/embroidery machines to keep me sewing nonstop and endless craft projects on those aisles. So, there you go. Kids have their dream of being locked in a candy/toy store and I have mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment